Aviation Safety and Compliance Officer - Based in MaltaMalta
Comlux is one of the leaders in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services. For over 15 years, we have been Engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance and upgrades.
Headquartered in Switzerland with a global* presence around the world, Comlux delivers World-class Swiss-made business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry. To support our growing operations, we are looking for a Aviation Safety and Compliance Officer to be based in Malta office.
Reporting to the Safety and Compliance Manager, in this position, you will be assisting with the management of the day to day Safety Management System. In this position, you will assist in:
- Facilitating the risk management processes including but not limited to hazard identification, risk assessment and risk mitigation;
- Developing and maintaining the regulatory audit program for the different Comlux AOC;
- Providing periodic reports on safety performance and maintain safety documentation;
- Developing relationships with local authorities;
- Assist Flight Crew, Departmental Managers and other staff on safety and compliance matters
Successful candidates will have at least 2 years of relative experience in a European Aviation Safety and/or Compliance position. The ideal candidate will have:
- Safety and/or Compliance experience, training or education under EASA-OPS requirements;
- Proficiency in Information Technology and Web based systems and Windows.
- Excellent communications and reporting skills
Interested applicants are to apply directly via the Company's recruitment portal.