Safety and Compliance ManagerMalta
Comlux is one of the leaders in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services. For over 15 years, we have been Engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance and upgrades.
Headquartered in Switzerland with a global* presence around the world, Comlux delivers World-class Swiss-made business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry. To support our growing operations, we are looking for a Safety and Compliance Manager to be based in Malta office.
Managing the day to day Safety Management System, the selected candidate is responsible for:
- Facilitate the risk management processes including but not limited to hazard identification, risk assessment and risk mitigation;
- Develop and maintain the regulatory audit program for the different Comlux AOC;
- Provide periodic reports on safety performance and maintain safety documentation;
- Develop relationships with local authorities;
- Assist Flight Crew, Departmental Managers and other staff on safety and compliance matters
Successful candidates will have at least 3 years of relative experience in a European Aviation Safety and/or Compliance Management position. The ideal candidate will have:
- Safety and/or Compliance experience, training or education under EASA-OPS requirements;
- Management experience
- Proven people and leadership skills
- Proficiency in Information Technology and Web based systems and Windows.
The selected candidate would need to be approved by the relevant authorities in order to successfully perform this position.
Interested applicants are to apply directly via the Company's recruitment portal.