Flight Operations Officer – Training and ComplianceMalta
Comlux is one of the leaders in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services. For over 15 years, we have been Engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance and upgrades.
Headquartered in Switzerland with a global presence around the world, Comlux delivers World-class Swiss-made business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry.
To support our Flight Operations Department, we are looking for a Flight Operations Officer – Training and Compliance to be based in Malta office.
The selected candidate shall be required to:
· Update crew records electronic and hard copies to keep them in audit ready state;
· File all training records in all folders hard copies and electronic folders;
· Issue training record sheet to all cockpit and cabin crew;
· Plan the annual training plan updating the plan on a monthly basis;
· Liaise with training providers on the training plan and providing service providers and crew with documents required for completion of their training programme;
· Publish monthly training plan updating it as necessary;
· Ensure that crew are warned in a timely manner about expiries of ratings on their license;
· Coordinate with OCC to ensure crew have travel and accommodation booked for their training events;
· Keep statistical records for SMS;
· Coordinate with Safety Manager to produce reports on FDM, FRMS and other SMS activity.
· Coordinate, plan and participate in audits as instructed by Compliance Manager.
We are looking for a highly committed, reliable and good team spirit individual with a positive attitude towards work and who is keen in taking the initiative to learn. Proficiency in Information Technology and Web based systems, Windows, and XML would be considered as an asset. Preference will be given to candidates who possess/are currently reading a Level 4 qualification in Aviation Operations.